The sun was setting and people began gathering home since the weather was becoming colder as time ticked by. There was a few other people who looked like they had other plans then going home. One of those people were Sky, a blue haired young women who had just woken up from a days sleep. There was no plan on sleeping the entire day but she needed it from staying up the last two days doing an essay for classes she was taken.
A sigh escaped her, causing a faint cloud in front of her as she walked down the street. Snow was beginning to fall, causing her to stop and looking up. “Should of brought a hat.” She muttered before moving her hand up, catching a few flakes in her hand. She forgot how magical snow felt and looked.
It was starting to get dark outside. And cold. Ashley skated past people as they seemed to head home. She would also head home if she had a place to go. but alas, she still didn’t have a place. Maybe she could find a closed store or something to hide away in. At least something to keep her mildly warm.
Ashley let out a deep breath, surprised to see a fog cloud come from her lips. She really hadn’t realized it had gotten so cold, so quickly. Seeing a flake suddenly fall in front of her, she turned her gaze upward. “Hm?” A smile formed on her lips as she saw more fall from the sky. Snow. She always loved snow, ever since she was a child. True she hated being caught outside with it, but it was always so beautiful. Continuing forward, the skater saw a woman standing there, her hand catching snow flakes. “A fan of snow too?” Ashley softly asked as she skated over, hoping not to startle her.
YOU IMAGINE THEM WITH YOU
YOU IMAGINE LITTLE MISS-ADVENTURES FOR THEM TO GO ON
YOU IMAGINE THEM IN YOUR PLACE
YOU TALK TO THEM AND THEY TALK BACK
starkky’s SUPER post-SDCC / early Christmas giveaway
so months ago when i came back from Comic Con I told you guys i got some merch to give away but i never got around to it because uni was hectic. but uni’s finished now and i’m a free woman so i thought i should FINALLY get this posted. also i’m making this combined with an early Christmas giveaway too because wHY not.
- has to be following me
- only reblogs count & you can reblog as many times as you like
- only reblogs from primary blogs count
- winners will be randomly drawn by one of those random number generator thingamajigs
- you have until 1st of DECEMBER, 2013 to reblog
- winners will be announced via inbox messages and also a post will be made
- i’ll be shipping these everywhere
- 1 x Iron Man beanie
- 3 x Pop!Vinyl bobbleheads (Tony Stark in IM3, normal Iron Man and Captain America)
- 1 x Iron Man plush
- 2 x Iron Man keyrings
- 1 x Iron Man keyholder
- 1 x Iron Man 3 iPhone 5 case
- 1 x Iron Man iPod touch 5th gen case
- 4 x Avengers keyrings/decors (Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye)
- COUCH NOT INCLUDEDhappy reblogs :)
((*dance around* Ahhhh! Thank you everyone for following me!
It was getting cold out. Really cold and Ashley needed to find someway to get warm. One bad thing about being homeless was the harsh coldness that it some times came with it.
She was now on a sidewalk, a few of her spray paint paintings out for show. There were ones of city lights, space, and waterfalls. Ashley wasn’t one to sell things, nor paint on canvas, but with the temperature dropping more and more, she had to find a way to stay warm. Whether it was staying on the bus as long as she could to stay warm, or possibly get enough for a motel. It didn’t hurt to hope.
Ashley was slightly curled up, trying to talk people into buying her paintings. Usually she would be quite the silver tongue, but the cold was starting to get to her. True she had a jacket, put it had grown slightly thinner.
Glancing around, she noticed a man with brown hair come down the sidewalk. Mustering up what happiness she could, she half forced a smile and spoke up. “Hello sir! Would you like to buy a painting?”
- "You took our relationship too seriously."
- "I’m going to die soon. I always knew."
- "You’re going to die soon and I won’t stop it."
- "I found someone else that’s better for me."
- "We were kidding ourselves all along."
- "I found the note you left."
- "I loved the person you used…
“I… feel the need to step in and state that whatever that is, it is NOT me.”
*motions to Kefka* “Eeeeeee-xactly! This is Kefka!”
*too bored to continue* What ever you say dude… *walks off*